Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A GTD Journey

Like anyone who is both on the Internet and interested in personal productivity and improvement, I've heard a lot about GTD. There are dozens of sites like Lifehacker or 43 Folders that are either totally dedicated to David Allen's book, or devote a significant proportion of their site to it.

I've read a bit about GTD here and there, glanced over a few summaries posted on the web, read a few articles relating to various ways to hack GTD, but never until now actually read the book.

This site is about my journey from first reading the book to eventually becoming a 'black belt' GTDer. It'll be a log that contains all my notes, my changes to the system, my struggles and triumphs not just with GTD but with productivity in general. I've decided to make this separate from my other blog, Adam's Blog (which covers more of my exercise routines, politics and philosophy) in order to help people that are interested in my venture to see my progress more clearly.

No comments: