Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The First Read

I brought the book 'How To Get Things Done - The Art of Stress-free Productivity' in Melbourne sometime in early January. I've read it somewhat thoroughly, trying to absorb key concepts rather than nailing down my specific interpretation or the way I'm going to implement it.

My next step is the progress of re-reading the book and reviewing it; taking notes that not only provide a guide for me and others, but again help to pound the principles of GTD into my paradigm.

I'll be doing it chapter by chapter, aiming to get it done on the 16th of February, which is when I go down to University in Christchurch. The reason I'm doing this is so that I can have a 'clean install', and not have to worry about all the baggage and mess I've got up here at home.

No comments: